The Hillsborough NBCT Network Transition Team moved to adopt their By Laws on February 5, 2018, and passed unanimously. You can read the By Laws here.
We are currently recruiting members for the newly formed HNBCT Network. You can join by completing the membership form here.
Here is the current timeline:
- February-March After transition team approves bylaws, advertise for membership to the newly formed HNBCT Network.
- March 2018 Advertise leadership roles among membership for upcoming officer nominations/positions
- April 2-20, 2018 Accept officer nominations via Google form; prepare electronic election ballot
- April 23-29, 2018 Elections for President-Elect (Presidency term begins January 2019), Secretary and 3 Board of Directors (2 year term–2018 and 2019). **Transitional team members may volunteer to continue on the BOD through December 2019. Hanks will serve as president until January 2019, then transition to the Past-President role through December 2019.
- May 2018 President-Elect and Secretary join group. A Treasurer will be named and approved by the Board of Directors.
- December 2018 Elections for President-Elect (taking office in 2010) and 3 Board of Directors (begin two year term 2019-2020).
- January 2019 President Elect becomes President; Hanks transitions to Past President and 3 BOD members join leadership team.
- December 2019 Elections for President-Elect, Secretary and 3 Board of Directors (elected in April 2018).
- December 2020 Elections for President-Elect and 3 Board of Directors (elected in Dec. 2018).
HNBCT Network Transition Team:
David Peacock (non-voting)
Please contact Heather Hanks with any questions about the HNBCT Network.